Friday, July 10, 2009

BUSY AGAIN

OMIGOSH, I'M SO BUSY AGAIN.

I'm so busy that it made me too tired and too lazy to update.

I've got SYF rehearsals and Cheer competition, not as bad as compared to the March-April chaos, BUT I'M STILL VERY BUSY. I have to get the words done for the cheer and finish the script for Deyi star finals by Monday, where I will have ushering duty that will clash with my SYF technical run at ACJC. Then SYF showcase on Tuesday and Wednesday. After that it's cheer rehearsal all the wayyyyyyy.

And I'm such a useless OIC, my AIC Jovina is practically doing most of the work. I feel so bad. I SHALL BE BETTER

You rock Jovina.

If you're expecting me to write something funny in this post, I'm sorry but my sense of humour has exhausted itself today.

OH YEAH. My dad visited last weekend, I really missed him. He got a laptop for my sister and we got a router to split the connection. I LOVE THE PERSON WHO INVENTED THE ROUTER.

Now the desktop is practically mine. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My dad's in Thailand now, only coming back during October, which is exam period. GG.

I have a new teacher, let's call him Sopranist, when we first saw him, he was just viewing the lesson so he never said anything. But on Wednesday, he came in to teach and the moment he started talking, I thought he was lip-synching to a recording of a woman's voice, when I closed my eyes and listened, all I could hear was a woman's voice.

FREAKY SHIT.

SL-T Shirt is PURPLE. LAVENDER, TO BE SPECIFIC. It's very hard to pull off this colour.

DISTURBING.

Today, the F&N students all thought they were gonna make butter cookies for F&N, but it came out dry for some of us, it came but as soda biscuits.

YES YOU HEARD IT. SODA BISCUITS.

Epic Fail. How can cookies even turn to soda biscuits?

Well maybe because this wasn't a practical but an experiment, so no sugar. And Jacinta didn't put enough water.

No comments: