Monday, February 22, 2010

SHE LOOKS RETARDED.

And she is freaking annoying.

She's also kind off socially awkward.

SOONG, YOU KNOW WHO I'M REFERRING TO.




RELAX, SOONG IT'S NOT YOU.

I wanna move nearer to the front of class, it makes me concentrate better.

Not to say that my seat is a bad seat, I get the occasional breeze cos I'm near the window yet I don't get irritated by the curtains that float like ghosts due to the wind. I don't get affected by sunlight cos I sit at the back and I can eat/text/do homework at the back of the class.

NOT THAT I DO THAT.

I'M A VERY GOOD, RULE-ABIDING STUDENT OKAY.

*lights up halo*

Besides, I sit next to Jiamin, I get to chat/bitch/gossip/fight with her, which make lessons less interesting. However, now that I have someone to chat with in class, I get distracted more often compared to last year. Cos Bing Hui is usually quite silent, so I can focus more in class.

The only flaw with my seat is A CERTAIN SOMEONE WHO NEVER FAILS TO ANNOY ME and is just an eyesore.

GOT THE QIAN BIAN FACE.

ZZ okay I go sleep le.

No comments: