Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snore

Got a call from Temasek Polytechnic yesterday!!!! I got shortlisted for an interview for my JPSAE later at 2.30pm. I should probably leave soon if I want to be early, Ang Mo Kio is quite far from Tampines.

But the phone call was quite hilarious, here's how it went

*phone rings and wakes me up*
Me (groans): hello......?
Guy: Hello I'm calling from Temasek Polytechnic Regarding your JPSAE
Me (energized): OH HELLO!!!! YES???!!!!

I sounded so different that some can mistake it for two different people (I have friends who did that)

Apparently I have this weird "monster" voice when I wake up. My voice is at a completely different register when I wake up.

The guy from Temasek Polytechnic must have been thinking, "Why the heck Is someone still sleeping at 3.30pm?"

Well, that's what students do during their holidays!!!!

OR AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I DO DURING THE HOLIDAYS.

I sleep 12 hours a day. It's my body's way of catching up on all the sleep i missed out because of school. It's cost effective too!!! This sleeping pattern limits me to 1-2 meals a day, so I have to spend less hard earned money on food.

I once slept at dawn and woke up at dusk. I felt so ashamed of myself.

I want to sleep some more.

No comments: