Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Well his plan sucks

Things that have happened since I last update my blog,

1.Started school in TP

2. Got a MacBook Pro (which is awesome)

3. Made new friends in B1C02

4. Came home one day to find out my sister had committed suicide, had to call my mum and break the news, watch her cry and blame herself, go to a mortuary to claim my sister's corpse, sign her death certificate, go to a funeral parlor, clear out her stuff, contact her friends, call my dad, hold her funeral, have her cremated, and carry her ashes. Did I mention how I cried my eyes out?

5. Dyed my hair brown,

6. Went back to school

7. Try to get used to life without my sister

8. Made a confession to B1C02

9. Sat for Mid-Sem test

10. Moved to a more inconvenient location

11. Got drunk at CMM chalet (sister must have been face-palming from heaven)

12. Went to the columbarium on my sister's birthday

Oh yeah, and I'm 17 now.
Gawd this is so depressing, I may sound depressed, but I'm not.

Now it's my june break, I shall exercise, play Starcraft 2 & Sims medieval, do my GDF assignments, and my group projects.

No comments: