Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I did not want to move after my sister passed away.

I did not want to move to my uncle's house in Ang Mo Kio, I wanted to move to another uncle's house in Bedok.

When my mom went to apply for a HDB flat, I did not want the Marsiling one, I wanted the Tampines one.

Now my dad is in Bangkok, and doesn't want to listen to his boss's orders to wait in Bangkok and not to go anywhere. My dad wants to fly over to Singapore, which my uncle is unhappy about because no one on my maternal side trusts my dad.

So now my mom and I have to switch rooms with my uncle, my mom is tired of what she sees as my uncle's "strange antics".

And I'm supposed to be the mature child and support my mom. Even she acknowledges that my dad may lose his job if he flies over. Meaning that he will have no income, no income = not able to pay child support, no child support payment = my mom would have to support him and me & she would have to work more.

She told me to save up my money.

A mature child would understand the current predicament and support his parents in any way possible and not raise objections.

I have not raised any strong objections to anything that my mom has done so far, but I can't take it anymore. I want to unleash the ungrateful brat in me and let my parents know what a stupid plan this is. The new flat in the god-forsaken place called Marsiling will not be ready until 2016/2017. That is 5 to 6 years more to go in this house, and you want to piss off the man who so kindly let you move in when you needed a place?! What if he kicks us out? What if no other relative take us in? We would have to rent an apartment, do we have money to pay rent if your EX-husband gets fired from his job? Not to mention he used to hit you and abandoned you and your children.

WHY DO THIS BECAUSE OF ONE FLOOD? I know the flood is dangerous, and it is terrible, but he's in a safe location, with food and water, and there is assistance from all over the world. Why sacrifice our livelihood for this!!!??? Everything is going just fine as it is!

No comments: