Sunday, February 03, 2008

my dying blog

i noe this blog is decomposing so i'm trying to revive it since i've nothing to do.My reasons for not grooming it? A. my comp crash for more than half a year. B. I'm busy watching anime C. i dunno how to groom my blog properly. so i'll be glad if any1 can teach me to groom it.

SCHOOL LIFE
This year sucks man, i miss being a sec 1. i dunno y ppl dun lyk ms chua, she's a bit strict and fast but she's quite nice. i think geography is getting more n more borin lah! N so is chinese lesson.i totally regret missing my audition(for the musical,) if only i wasn't that lazy to check the notice board i wouldn't have missed my audition.well, at least we i got a role as an emsemble, should be happy with what i have.

SHEESH
I have a crush on ****** but i don't dare tell ******. How???? i can't stop thinking of ****** how? i noe we won't end up together, besides, i wan concentrate on my studies but i need to let this out.....
PS 207, i m not telling who ****** is so don't even think of asking!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: