Tuesday, February 24, 2009

He's just not that into you

Watched "he's just not that into you" on Friday, the movie was great,

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?!

I dunno why to, I guess I just have a sof spot for romantic comedies. The movie was funny, but it was to chopped up cos there were too many actors and storylines. There wasn't much depth in the movie. I especially liked the scene where Alex went to Gigi's doorstep to confess his feelings to her. My heart "sort of" melted on the spot.

Another scene I liked was when Mary(Drew Barrymore), was shopping with her friend Anna, ans said, "I used to be with this guy who voicemailed me at work, so I called him, then he emailed my Blackberry, so I texted his cell, then he emailed my home account, and the whole thing got out of control. I miss the days when you had one number, and one answering machine, and that one answering machine holds one cassette tape, either had a message from a guy or it didn't. These days you have to go through so many portals only to be rejected by 7 different forms of technology, it's exhausting!"

No comments: