Tuesday, March 03, 2009

9/20

I got back my maths common test only to be struck be disappointed, I got 9/20 for the test!!!!! I failed my common test!!!! I just passed my First common test and my other 2 class tests, at this rate, I'l fail my Maths, AGAIN! On the brighter side, i'm passing my F&N and I just have to pass my next test to pass CA1. I got 27/30 for my Chem test, second highest in class, pure shiokness. I have Physics test and Chinese test tomorrow, hope it won't be too tough.

On a ransom sidenote, those who watch gundam 00 rejoice!!!!!! NENA TRNITY IS DEAD!!!!!! THE WRITERS FINALLY KILLED HER OFF!!!! WOOO!!!! I hated that B*tch since the first episode she appeared in. I hated her even more when she killed Louise family although the family was innocent, which caused louise to lose pat of her right arm and drive Louise and Saji apart.

I was cheering when Louise killed Nena in battle, Nena finally got what she deserved. But it was quite sad when louise went crazy and brokedown later, she got her revenge but it couldn't bring her family to life. So sad :(

No comments: