Friday, April 10, 2009

HEHEZ

 This is a super late post.

I'm finally a true blue Student Leader! Got my tie on Monday during the investiture. But my classmates only realised I got my tie much later. Now I can fully concentrate on my drama syf, which is 5 days away!!!!!! I still can't nail down my character. Omygosh, I'm feeling the stress as I type this post. 

Although I disliked math last year, I'm starting to like it now because it seems way easier this year. Maybe it's because I don't take A maths, that's why E maths seems so easy. LOL. 

I did something weird on Wednesday, I had a sudden craving for omelet rice during drama so I went all the way from Ang Mo Kio to Yishun North Point just to eat the Japanese Omelet rice there. ALL BY MYSELF. That's something I usually won't do because I dislike eating alone. It seems pathetic and brings down the joys of eating. (I think you don't understand what I'm writing because I don't understand what I'm writing, HAHA). Well, at least I had people to chat with on the train. Found out something shocking, AND I UNCOVERED IT WITH MY LOGIC USING MY KICK-ASS OBSERVATIONAL AND KNOCK-YOUR-SOCKS-OFF HEARING SKILLS, I DID NOT NEED ANYONE TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED. (since no one bothered to tell me). 

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF CAN?!!! *ego boost* 

Lol, people are gonna start calling me arrogant again.

The POA test I had on Wednesday was super easy. Although I think I got a few questions wrong. HEHE.

No comments: