Friday, April 24, 2009

Gold With Honours

This post is super late, but is totally worth it. 

You know why?!

BECAUSE DRAMA GOT GOLD WITH HONOURS FOR SYF!!!!

Gold with honours!!!! Can you believe it? Because I can't!!!!!!! Winarti came over towards me, super excited, and told me that we might have gotten something good for Syf. I was damn excited.

Then Mrs Chua went on the podium and announced that Drama got Gold with honours!!! I was overjoyed and shocked to the extreme!!! I cheered super loud!!! I even stood up and cheered!!! I almost cried, but thought it would be embarassing for a guy to cry in front of so many people.

After morning assembly, we rushed to the foyer and cheered like crazy until mr goh had t go over and hush us!!

1 comment:

NICOLE said...

Omg GWH! CONGRATS! HAHAHA. oh gosh, my school's drama only got a silver. Hahhaa good good! were you performing?