Monday, November 23, 2009

OKOK I WILL UPDATE

I haven't updated my blog in almost a month! It's rotting like the food in your kitchen!

Ok. you know how i wanted to dye my hair right?






My mum won't let my dye my hair.

She says she "likes me the way I am"

FINE. I'LL WAIT TILL AFTER "O'''s

And yes, I shall blog about alumni camp. Here it goes.

Day1.
Overslept. Shit. To make things worse, my sense of urgency was having a break somewhere else. I took my own sweet time to get ready. My sense of urgency got my SOS and arrived at 7.20am, ten minutes before reporting time, I rushed to the 7-11 near my house to get a 1.5 liter bottle of water that we were specified to bring. (In the end we didn't really need it). I took a cab to school, only to realise we had to report at 7.45am, which meant I was early.

SKIP TO 7.46AM.

Everyone had to go into push up position while waiting for the latecomers.

NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG.

It's 7 plus am, I flew down in a cab which cost like, 5 bucks. Only to be a victim of "All for one, One for all" .

THOSE WHO KNOW ME WELL KNOW I HATE THAT SAYING.

Yes I know that as a leader I have to understand that it's part of life blah blah blah.

BUT NO ONE LIKES GOING DOWN BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE.

"You are as strong as your weakest link": So true ( Something I learnt from COE and SL)

more abour COE later.

Ok, so fast forward to the first game. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Let's just say it's never fun to have your glasses keep slipping off due to sweating and removing one's shoelaces is a number one way to irritate a person.

Fast forward to lunch. It was the same Nasi Lemak that was catered to us during YLC camp. I missed it, sort of.

OH YEAH, FORGOT TO MENTION, I was grouped with Michelle, Khairi, Brenda and Siti. We were called "Daiichi". (Japanese for first)

After lunch was the Amazing race, damn tiring from all the running but at least I had fun.

Then after that was CAPTAIN BALL WOOOOOOO. I LOVE CAPTAIN BALL. Unfortunately I couldn't play as blocker cos there were people who could jump higher than me *ahem*Donavon*cough*. I was the catcher for a while but I let someone else take over later.

Jovina passed th ball to me and it hit my crotch. Pain. But my nuts were safe from impact. HAHA. Then a few minutes later I had my drama mama moment. I THINK (can't remember) it was Weiren who passed the ball to me but it hit me in the face. HARD.

1.My glasses were knocked off (thanks to it becoming loose and being slippery due to my sweat)
2. According to Sean, the ball didn't really bounce off, but it used my perspiration and nose to slide of my face before flying.
3. I made a GRACEFUL AND OVER THE TOP 90-180 degree turn before falling flat unto the ground. Face up. Everyone was surrounding me and saying "omg, are you okay?"
4. Among the things I said later were, " Where are my glasses? That was awesome. Ouch. I'm ok/alright) Weiren felt damn guilty. (if i remember correctly)

Then we played another game and Showered!!! Followed up was dinner. Then some chatting and cheers before we went ZZZZZZZ. I didn't really sleep , I ended up chatting with Donavon and Khairi. I remember this one part where the people on night patrol walked past, I immediately hissed to Donavon to pretend to sleep. We immediately lay down. I was in a super-awkward-obviously-not-possible-to-fall-asleep-in position. And I was half lying on Khairi's sleeping bag, half lying on the floor. I went back to my sleeping bag to sleep cos I realised I can always chat some other time but I can never regain back the time to sleep. I slept for a while before-

ZAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKK

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR. ACCESS TO MEMORY DENIED.

closed the dorm room, thinking of the wild possibility that the school cat may come in. I go back to my sleeping bag only to hear Donavon say "The cat is in the room". I WAS LIKE, "WTF" Donavon and Khairi brought the cat out. I thought I would stay awake and chat with them since there was little time left to sleep. But they took a while to come back so I fell asleep before they came back. Apparently they had a very interesting conversation.

Aiya if I participated I would have been a spoiler anyway. Not good at whispering anyway.

Day2
Woke up, brush teeth, wash face. Eat breakfast. Damn groggy.

I was the last to wake up anyway. It took me half an hour to gather enough will power to drag myself out of the sleeping bag.

We had Physical training first. Followed a few courses by the seniors. Everyone had trouble staying awake. Then there was an hour long break. Bumped into Ian Lim. He borrowed one of the Sls guitars and I sang "unwritten" and part of "Nobody". I SOUNDED NOT BAD OKAY.

Then we had a sharing session. followed by dismissal, I went to have dinner at KFC with some of the other SLs.

YAY I BLOGGED ABOUT ALUMNI CAMP. HAPPY NOW DONAVON. YOU BETTER TAG OR U FACE MY WRATH WHEN I CAME BACK FROM MY CHALET.

Oh and I had this SMRT simulation thing, I was a facilitator. I slept a little bit so I went to buy Redbull to energise myself. IT'S DIABETES IN A CAN BUT IT GIVES ENERGY LIKE ENERGIZER BUNNIES. I was damn hyper that day but my group was kinda negative. I was called "obnoxious" and "irritating".

LIKE WHATEVER LOR. Go screw yourself. hmph

I have to thank my other two facilitators, Jellie and Janice who obviously did a much better job than I did. Oh and I had to act injured. I was too long for the stretcher and I ended kicking the guy who was in front. They said I "had a lot to say" ad even joked about bandaging my mouth too.

roar. I am sick and tired of being told that I'm too loud/too talkative.

Oh , I had dinner with my sister, here's what happened, but I'm too lazy to type, so I'll just take it from her blog(Which some of you have read, omg stalkers). Here it goes:

"My brother and I are telepathic haha. One day I was preparing to go for dinner with him and doing my makeup (why I bother to dress up when I'm going out with the boy who has seen my most unglamorous moments for 15 years, I have no idea), I was thinking of eating soya bean ice cream. And then my brother came over to me and said he wanted to eat it too! Haha. Then while on the way to dinner, we broke into song, the exact same line and verse of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance! Too cool to be true."

Awesome right? just out of the blue we sang the same line at the same time.

okay ciao no more things to write (I think).

Going for class chalet!!!! (I heard our class is the only sec 3 express clas to have a class chalet)

BYE BYE XOXO KENJI.


ps: new favourite show: Glee. It's like a high school musical in a tv show. Just with better songs.

No comments: