Friday, October 30, 2009

Yes I'm finally updating this

A miracle has happened because I have finally decided to update this blog.

So I hope my three readers enjoy this post.

What makes me think I have three readers?

Easy.

The fact that barely anyone tags.

To those who tagged. YOU'RE AWWWEEESOME.

To those who don't, Hades is waiting for you.

ANYWAAAAY. Last week end I went for the Youth Leader's Camp with the other SLs. I had truckloads of fun and gained knowledge on things I never expected to learn about. BTW, the apartments were amazing. They were well furnished and had air-conditioning in every room.

I'm too lazy to blabber on the details. It's not any of you are interested.

Watched "Youth Matters" on Wednesday. It was a double bill put up by InwardBound featuring "Lord of the flies" and our school's "The Trial of Bella T". I was thoroughly engaged in the play. The way the actresses performed as an ensemble together and portrayed the characters in so many angles just captivated me.

Moving on to the next topic, now that exams are over, everyone is damn free in class. Everywhere you turn you see game consoles, blackjack, daidee, cheat, poker, mahjong (yes mahjong) AND ALL SORTS OF GAMES. However overall we're still pretty bored because the fun fades away fast.

That's all in the past because SCHOOL IS OVER!!!! However our holidays have been eaten up by study camp. Damn it. I want this holiday to pass slowly because after that it's 2010. I'll be Sec 4. Then 10 months after that I'll be sitting for my O levels. Shit. I'm sooooo screwed.

I AM SUCH A FREAK. WHY AM I THINKING SO AFR AHEAD???????

Anyway I have to buck up Cos my L1R4 is 16 and my L1R5 is 22(I'm 8th in class) . I have to buck up if I wanna make it to a JC.

OOHHHH YEAH!!

To my few readers. I need your advise. As you all may know, my mum did not allow me to dye my hair during the June holidays. However I am determined to dye it this time. I'm stuck between Caramel Brown, Normal Brown, Ash and Yellowish-Blond. Any suggestions?

GONNA SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP now.

G'NITE PEOPLE!!!!

XOXO

1 comment:

SiMin said...

Caramel brown!!!!!
See?I commented=]