Sunday, January 10, 2010

NEW YEAR!

It's the new school year baby! It's all about rushing all the last minute holiday homework and getting used to writing the new class and date!! I keep writing my class as "305" and the year as "2009".

I believe it was a busy week for a lot of students. Especially for the Sls (WOOTS) and Performing Arts CCAs.

It had been fun during the Sec one orientation. Especially my awesome class 107!!!!

I definitely had phone with the SLs and Drama Club the arts trail and cca orientation.

Lol I sound like a sec one.

ANYWAY, I DID MY BOOK TALK,( I'm sure all of you did too) and Mrs Gruber told me my examiner was impressed by my book talk!!! YESH!!!! AWESOME.

And to all those who watched the CCA orientation performance by the drama club:...

I WROTE THE SCRIPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you found it funny, thank you.

If you didn't find it funny, f*ck off.

OH! MY OLD PHONE SPOILT, I NOW HAVE A NOKIA E63. Not a BlackBerry, but it has more awesome functions than my old phone. I will miss my old phone dearly. I really don't understand how it spoiled.

HAVE A NICE RETIREMENT, MY DEAR NOKIA 6120 CLASSIC!!!!

I may sound cuckoo but the phone followed me through many turbulent times, VERY PRECIOUS OKAY?

Or as Visa would put it, "it's priceless"

I got my o level coursework for F&N already. Am I allowed to go into panic mode now?

I calculated, if I wanted to get into Yishun JC, I need to get at least a B3 for every subject with no more than 2 B4's. !@#$%^&

Okay, I shall not be such a spoiler and I shall speak about more fun stuff instead.

I was with my mum at NTUC Fairprice yesterday. Guess what I saw?




NUNS SHOPPING FOR UNDERWEAR.



It may sound normal but I found it HILARIOUS. I always thought they wore the "du dao" that ancient Chinese women wore. Jiamin thought they flattened their boobs with bandages. But they're human and they DO need underwear. Who doesn't wear underwear?

Another funny thing happened yesterday during literature, Brenda took Sabrina's banana shaped pencil case and pretended to eat/swallow it!!! It looked DAMN WRONG. LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS PERFORMING FELLATIO WITH THE BANANA.

Yes you learned a new word, it's called "fellatio".

I laughed for approx 3 minutes. I laughed whenever I thought about it.

OH WAIT.

DEAR READERS PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR, tilt your head left and right continuously.

Do it now.

Welcome back, did you feel anything moving in your head? Cos sometimes I do.

YES. I THINK MY HEAD IS A LITTLE HOLLOW. BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN I'M DUMB!!!!

Please tell me my head is not hollow and that I'm over-reacting.

I shall end my post here. I don't think I have anything else to type.

BYE BYE PEOPLE. Be safe, be well, eat fruit and remember, life is a vacuum cleaner, it sucks.

JUST JOKING!!! IT'S A WONDERFUL THING IF YOU HAVE 3FS

Family, Friends and Food.

When you're down seek family, if family isn't there, friends will always give sunlight and happiness and cheer you up and when all else fails , just f*cking binge on comfort food.

Remember my friend, I am there for you.

OK I WILL GO OFF NOW. I NEED TO SLEEEEEEEP.



ps: I'll be there when you need me. You know who you are. I have been there for 3 years and I will continue to be there.

No comments: