Sunday, April 25, 2010

Being skinny

I know I'm gonna offend a lot of people with this post but hear me out.

I'm just skin and bone. I can't seem to gain weight. The 2kg I put on was probably lost when I fell sick a few weeks back. My pants a looser now. I don't like to look at my whole body in the mirror cos my arms look like sticks and my wrists disgust me sometimes.

Some times when I look in the mirror I feel super inferior for looking like a stick. I can count my ribs and every bone that can stick out sticks out.

And I admit, I feel inferior when I'm around others who have some meat/muscles and look good in their clothes. Even if it's their school uniform. My arms are nothing but skin and bones.

God I feel inferior.

I really wanted to buy some clothes, it had a small V shape at the neck, but I looked horrible cos my ribs were incredibly visible. My mom would occasionally comment that it's hard to buy clothes for me cos I'm so impossibly lanky. Sometimes she'd say I was very skinny out of the blue.

Self-esteem right now, ZERO

No comments: