Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Imaginary Bears and Little Hints, oh and I got back keys.

Ok, This shall be a long post. To make up for the fact that I have not been posting for so long.

I know, I know, exams are starting tomorrow, but everyone has to relax, unwind and be entertained.......



By that I mean read my blog and get entertained.

I know, SHAMELESS RIGHT??!!!

It's not the first day you know me....

Besides, tomorrow's the English Paper, I'll let this be a chance for me to show off and give my literary muscles a little stretch.

So first on the list, my friend Pueh Suan started having this cube as an imaginary friend. I found it quite intriguing and entertaining so I decided to have one for myself. It's name is Bear-Kun. As it's name implies, it's bear. A teddy bear.

Imagine the pokemon teddiursa and Tamkai(Ouran Highschool)'s stuff bear put together. It can change its height from 15cm to 30cm. He usually rests upon my head. Occasionally it sits on my shoulders, but it makes my shoulders sore.(JOKE) He's scared of lightning and thunder despite being a bear. So if you see me talking to the air above me with my eyes looking upwards or find me talking to my shoulder, it's actually me talking to Bear-Kun. If you see me adjusting the air above my head or on my shoulder, it's me adjusting Bear-Kun.

IN OTHER WORDS, IF YOU SEE ME DOING ANYTHING WITH THE AIR ABOVE MY HEAD OR ON MY SHOULDER, IT'S BEAR-KUN!!!

I swear I'm not crazy, just a little lonely.

I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!I'M NOT CRAZY!!!

*Special Request by Sean.

It is that time of year again wear I place of things that I wish I had again. So that you can b** i* a* a b******* g*** (FIGURE THIS ONE OUT YOURSELF HINT:4TH JUNE)

DON'T CALL ME GREEDY OR SOME SORT OF BLOOD SUCKER OKAY. SEAN REQUESTED THIS!!! NOT ME!! I'M PURE AND INNOCENT!!!

So here is goes

1. Dumbbells
Remember my previous post saying that I was too skinny? well I figured that I needed to start motivating myself to workout, so I'll start by jogging and probably a little weight lifting, so I'd need a pair of dumbbells

HOWEVER. PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE. I CAN'T POSSIBLY LIFT SOME HARDCORE HEAVY 10KG ONE. YES, 10KG IS A STRETCH FOR ME. I will bludgeon you with it if uou give me such a heavy one. EVEN 5KG WOULD BE A LITTLE TOUGH for someone like me.

2. A vest

Yes, I need one. I REALLY WANT ONE. I wear size M. Maybe an S will do fine??? WARNING: THEY'RE NOT CHEAP . THEY COST FROM $20 ONWARDS.

3. A plush toy
Seriously, any size. Any size. ANY SIZE. Can be the size of your palm or the size of a toddler. As long it can be cuddled, hugged or squeezed. Just make sure it's cute.

4. *For Donavon and/0r Sean Only
Remember that $50 pen you guys got me? Yeah, I'm using it for O's but I'm scared it would run out of ink so a refill for it will be nice. =)

5. MONEY.
Surely you guys know my belief that money makes the world go round. So just shove it in a red packet AND SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

What?! It's saves the hassle of shopping!!! Although it does lack sincerity.

Well others include, suspenders, bow tie, shoes, buttoned shirt(long sleeve), and a gun.

I need the gun for self protection.

WELL LAST BUT NOT LEAST
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I WANT


THE PHOENIX FORCE

Ok, now I'm just some crazed Marvel comics fan.
For those who watched X-Men 3. Jean Grey turned evil and became insanely powerful and almost killed everyone. This was described as a dormant personality.

HOWEVER, IN THE COMICS, The Phoenix is a cosmic entity that gives "LIFE". It is a source of "LIFE". It can give the wielder an infinite of telepathic and telekinetic abilities. With telepathy, I can read minds, broadcast and receive thoughts, alter thoughts, control minds, wipe out and edit memories, and affect peoples senses. I CAN FREELY MANIPULATE THE HUMAN BRAIN. I can even send out pulses of telepathic energy to people's brains to stun/knock out/kill people!!! No one would know what or how it happened!!!

Telekinesis is a bit common sense. I'd be able to move objects with my mind, Jean Grey could even manipulate matter down to a sub-atomic level and change the composition of items!!! I'd also be able to lift myself and let myself fly.

The drawback about the phoenix force is that it's hard to control and you WILL BECOME CUCKOO, FLY A NEIGHBORING GALAXY, EXPLODE ITS STAR AND KILL 5 BILLION ALIENS. (YES, Jean Grey did that in the comics!!!)

That ends my list. I hope I didn't sound like some detestable asshole who just wanna suck stuff away from others.

LAST TOPIC, I lost my keys on Monday, which really pissed my mum off. I concluded that I lost it in the toilet while changing during recess. I also assumed that it was probably not in the toilet anymore so I headed to the General Office on Tuesday to ask if it had been found. Unfortunately no one turned in a set of keys and I filed a Lost & Found.

I also put it as my Facebook status, asking for help if anyone had found my house keys. Turns out Kumar saw my house keys in the toilet. AHHHHHH. Then just this morning, before morning assembly, Aaron came to my class with MY KEYS!!!! YAY!!!!! WOOOO!!! He must have seen my Fb status.

BUT IT LEADS ME TO WONDER.....

How come it has been in the toilet for 2 whole days in the same spot????
Didn't the cleaner spot it and turn it in? (She turns in phones and wallets)
Didn't some students from our school spot it and decide that it's trash and decide to play with it/ignore it?

and IF my memory does not fail me. Rais later told me congrats on finding my key.

(WAIT DID HE? Aiya use my brain too much, my memory is failing me)

I'm 75% sure he did.

How did he know I find my keys? Is my voice so loud someone from another section of the school can hear me???

And you see, here's the timeline

-Monday, recess: I lose key in toilet
-Monday, after school : I update Facebook status complaining that I lost weight(f*ck,after all that binge eating) and my keys
-Tuesday , after Chem remedial: I report to lost & found
-Wednesday(today) , I get my keys back.

NOW SOMETHING DOES NOT MAKE SENSE HERE.
Spot something weird?!?! I'll reveal the answers by Friday. In the mean time, happy guessing!!!!

I KNOW I KNOW, DRAGGY POST RIGHT? GOOD LUCK FOR EL PAPER PEOPLE!!

No comments: