Wednesday, May 19, 2010

down 5 grades

I used to get A1/A2 for english, now I have dropped to a C6.

WTF man.

I cannot believe that I dropped by four to five grades. This is not a good sign. I didn't really do as expected for MYE. I don't want this kind of marks. Need to gear up and pull up my socks.

But I don't habe the motivation to study....
Why am I not motivated?????!!!!!!

Anyway, a few days ago I went to the General Office to make payments for my o level paper. While she was handling some paper work, I peered down and looked at her desk, to my surprise, there was a mirror with the word "SMILE!" written on it!! I guess there have been complaints about her not smiling.

WE ALL HAVE HAS PROBLEMS WITH THE OFFICE LADIES. WE ALL HAVE HAD CONFLICTS WITH THEM AND WE ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM.

HOLD IT!!! Have you ever tried understanding rhe situation from their point of view?? Have you tried to understand why they do not give us the air-con remote or the keys to a certain room????

Cos they have to follow rules, dumbass. We have school rules to follow and they have procedures to follow at work. Use ypur common sense!!! (wait, common sense is not common)

So make things easier for everyone. Smile and greet the office ladies if you require assistance. BE POLITE. THIS ISN'T YOUR HOUSE. THE OFFICE LADIES ARE NOT YOUR SLAVES. IT WON'T KILL YOU TO BE NICE. (come to think of it, asking some deyians to be courteous and well-mannered is harder than making students sing the national anthem and say the pledge)

Ps. Night breezes seem to whisper "i love you". While i'm alone and blue ass can be, dream a little dream of meeeeeeee

Pss. Stay strong bro. I'll be there for you.

No comments: