Monday, August 02, 2010

Ironic

It's ironic how I do the very things that irritate the shit out of me.

I have no idea why, but she just manages to piss me off no matter what she does. I guess when you dislike a person, everything that person does instantly becomes FUCKING ANNOYING. LIKE A FLY THAT CONSTANTLY THAT FLIES AROUND YOU AND WON'T GET LOST.

To make things worse, I can be very impatient and be a total he-bitch (got it from my sister). I lose control easily and just snap at people when I am displeased with them.

FUCK I AM PISSED OFF NOW COS I'M NOT USED TO MY NEW KEYBOARD!!!!

I'm going crazy too. I keep thinking the person that I really abhor is cursing me because she knows I bitch about her. Additionally, I've had a muthafucking crazy outbreak of acne over the past few months. MONTHS I TELL YOU, MONTHS!!! THEY'RE NOT GOING AWAY!!! THEY JUST KEEP GROWING BACK!!! And I'm having digestion problems these days.

Sigh, the only reason I'm so suspicious is because I'm guilty.....

This must be karma for gossiping so much.

BUT GOSSIPING IS AS NATURAL AS BREATHING FOR MEEEEEE!!!







Why do I keep thinking of you? I really just wish my desire will fade away when I wake up tomorrow. It's just an insane delusion that will never happen. Fuck I have no fucking willpower. I never want to feel this way again. Need a shoulder to lie on. =(

!@@#$% I'M BECOMING SOME WHINY ATTENTION SEEKING EMO TEEN.

No comments: