Saturday, March 10, 2007

1.Sports DAY!!!! 2.vincent never fails to piss me off,i wanna kill him

sports day,early in da mornin i had to call my frens to ask how to go yck stadium,wated to take bus but ended up takin train,got my new ez-link card n it looks so fugly!!!!argh!!!!!pfft i wanna change it!!!!!!!sigh.......sports day was fine we did cheering and spent the whole day listening to unity makin noisen the people that ate their breadroll never threw the litter properly and littered all over the place n expect others to help them throw them away!can't they be more civic minded?n helios seemed to win everything........gah!!!after everything, vincet kept chasing/stalking/harassing/following me,n i embarassed myself in front of the seniors on the train... that fucking gay!!!!i'll incinerate him!!!!from yio chu kang MRT station he kept following me and stared at me in the train when i tokin to Gerlyn (she hates him too!)when i got down the train, he followed me, that *inserts most vulgar thing on earth that's not enough to describe him* Gay!!!!!! i wanna kill,mutilate,burn,incinerate,murder,chop up,cook,shoot,slice,blast,explode,blow etc etc he had better be careful when sch reopens.Well,as i was saying, he followed me out of the train,run nning along bus stop, and on the way home, towiden the running gap, i hit his hate with my bottle,he kept shouting things like, don't run away!,i so scary meh?,i not monster!.for heaven's sakes he is!!!!he later left me alone but i will report him....

No comments: