Saturday, March 03, 2007

2 years...

OH YEAH, FORGOT ABOUT MY BLOG FOR TwO YEARs!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................. eww, it looks like it's rotting,(note: i removed a post form 2 years ago)

a lot has changed, i now study in deyi sec, still in a drama club, DRAMA ROX!!!have new teachers, new frens,new rivals etc etc
things that haven't changed:

My talkativeness
My competetiveness
The way i talk,
How quarrelsome i m,
My love for anime
my lousiness at gaming
And many many more

end

ONE PIECE!!!!!!!




my fav characer is sanji!!!!*kick* *break something* *mom scolds*

so cool! his style of kicking!!!especialy his new attack,

Diable Jambe!!!










I've also taken a liking into BLEACH!!!!!!although i onli watch till episode 60 lar.....

OK!!!! that's alllllll for 2dae!!!




No comments: