Sunday, March 16, 2008

3 posts in one day

Incredible, i can actually make 3 posts in 1 day, reason being? the probs in my family are getting bad to worse m mom n sis quarrel pracitcally every week reminds of the quarrels my mom n dad used to have before they were divorced. OMG u should hav seen their quarrel. When is my sis gonna respect my mum, when is my mum gonna stop assuming things about me? when will she stop thinking that i'll end up like my sister?when m i gonna have a peaceful family under a roof ? when will i stop dreading going home? when will my life change for the better? When?When? When? thyanks a lot sis, just as my personal life isn't bad enough, u mess up our family. When my probs stop?! i need a listening ear! i need a shoulder to lie on. Someone help me problems are filling me to the brim. when will this house i say in feel like home? When will my sis wake up? Can i get over ******? I need help seriously. whoever is reading this pathetic post on my patetic life about a pathetic me who can't help himself, i hace a few choices for u on what to do
1. Ignore this
2. help me(at risk of wasting ur precious time)
3. Come over to me and wake me up and give me a serious trashing about life 101

I have just wasted ur time on crap.

No comments: