Friday, March 21, 2008

Ohh YEAH!!!!

yeah! my internet is back to normal!!!! I called the technician who will be repairing ze phone line tmr, then i go play some comp games cos my nds had a flat batt n james didn't return me my charger. Then a few hours later, the internet was working again! (much to my sister's and mum's irritation) This isn't the first time it has happened cos the other time my internet was down, after calling the technician, everything was back to normal (so weird)



****** knows shyt. it was so awkward.

First, Rachel to me that ****** knows (extremely shocked)

Then went to dinner (****** went along)

Next, i got a seat for everyone,

****** was the second to reach the table and said, "So Rachel told u?'

I nodded, said yar and sped off to order my food it was so damned awkward
Then ****** talked to rachel about it through sms, damn, how to face ******? it is so awkward just to look at ****** in the eye. Let alone talk talk to him about it. Shyt

No comments: