Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Revive!

Last Thursday, after leadership handover ceremony, me, along with other NE ambassadors, packed newater and rubbish bags for the next day's Connect Singapore project. Packing rubbish bags were no kick, packing caps were a little trouble some, especially with rude little sec 1s making so much noise. Then we slacked and slowly went to the bubble tea shop next door to eat. Then C. entered the shop, and we said hello to each other I let all the other NE ambassadors go first. but i slowly got impatient lar. However, when it was obviously my turn to order, C. just cut across and ordered. I was very outraged an snapped at her "Oi! I came first!". (Note! Before she entered, she stood very near the counter, obviously trying to cut queue , I said to her ," Don't u dare try to cut the queue!") Here is how the rest of the conversation went:

Me: OI! C. I came first, why u cut queue!
C.:Sorry lar, order already what
Me: The point is, I came first! do u have any manners?
C.:Sorry lar! I got detention wad
Me: Then say so earlier! If you were rushing for time, at least tell me and I won't kick up a fuss! Besides, no one asked you to XXXXXXXXX get into trouble right?
C.: Walau ! You didn't have to say so loud right?
Me: So? No one heard it! (asks everyone): Who heard what i just said?!
Everyone else: We didn't hear what u said
Me: See?!
C.: you still didn't have to say right? Do you know how hurtful it is?
Then C walked out with her order, and a few seconds later, her whole group friends came over.
GOD DO I HATE THE WHOLE GROUP, I WON'T ELABORATE ON WHAT HAPPENED.

We then packed NEWater, we moved THE WHOLE STOREROOM supply into the alumni room. We took too many, and after all the confusion of packing, we had to move all the remaining back! I was exhausted.

Friday
CONNECT SINGAPORE!!! I took 107!!!! but with weifang, of all people.It was so fun playing and hanging out with my juniors. I was some sort of enthusiastic idiot over there with the 107 girls, but the guys were not very spontaneous. The girls did the Kallang Wave and the can-can. In the end, we didn't get to recite the pledge. Munched with Sean and Donavon after that.

LONG WEEKEND!!!!

TUESDAY
I am so proud of myself! I managed to do 27 inclined-pull ups. I'm very disappointed with my shuttle run.

I TREASURE MY BEST FRIENDS! SCREW THE NEW BEST FRIEND THING WHAT WAS EVEN THINKING? I ALREADY HAVE MY PERFECT BESTIES WITH ME!

I GOT FREAKING 27/30 FOR MY ARGUMENTATIVE WRITING! woo!!! I'm 4 marks away from my A1! I just have to get 12/30 for my next assignment for an A1!! yay!!!

Today
Nothing spectacular to note of.

No comments: