Friday, August 15, 2008

YAY!

Things were great yesterday man! Superb! Wonderful! Utterly fantabulistic! First was science practicals, science practicals + chemistry lab, what's there not to like? I love the chem lab more than the other labs. Then fast forward to English, we played loads of games, I played boogle it was fun cos I versused Mr Yeo and Nandenni. 某某人wasthere. Then had home econs, I'm a lousy cook, I ran around looking for oyster sauce, I can't even cut carrots properly! Some of my sir-fried vegetables were a little bit burnt. I ate them in the canteen with my classmates, Sean and Don didn't want theirs so we ate them.

Then, i went over to eat with nicole and this girl called Bing, she's quite funny, they dragged me to choir with them , I was a bit willing too. I was warmly welcomed by the people that knew me. I just sat around watching them practise, and the animosity towards Alvin Laiman is VERY VISIBLE. Alvin also trpipped over the plug and broke the pins!!! lol! Later, while i was sitting with Mrs Yussoff and Mdm Ng, when Mrs Erp (the choir instructor) talked to me, Mrs yussof asked me to join and Mrs Erp was kinda satisfied with my voice as the choir needed guys. We were singing this french song and i couldn't hear myself well with Ryan and Alvin sitting beside me. I really enjoyed it. I hope i can join is as a second CCA

Friday (today)
During science lesson , after copying the answers on the screen, Mrs Yussof mentioned how humoured Mrs Erp was by me for sitting in the choir room for 2 hours just to sing. I heard people go ,"HUH?!" when they heard I wanted to join choir. Maths = no comment. English, I kicked Bert's and zhen ning's ass in Scrabble after filing . Then we had Ying Yong Wen test during chinese, I tried my best to write in my poor chinses skills.

MY MUM AND MR SAM LIM ARE CONSPIRING BEHIND THE SCENES TO PREVENT ME FROM GETTING INTO CHOIR AS A SECOND CCA!
*I'm screwed if anyone from drama reads this

No comments: