Friday, March 27, 2009

I shall just post

I have nothing to do so I'll just write something.

Firstly, School, Jiamin was absent today, I thought she was sick or skipped sch or something. BUT, it turns out that she got stuck in the lift!! Omg, I hope she's okay. 

Found out that Seng Jung changed his blog url to something scandalous and very daring. However, it was the corniest way to get the attention of JY. Seriously, ho does he even think he is, JY's boyfriend?

Yeah Yeah, you can say I'm in no position to judge cos love has no bounds blah blah blah. But I just judged it, so suck it up.

I really hope things will get better for me in 305, still feel kinda distant from my classmates despite being in the same class for almost 3 months. Besides those from 207, I only trust a few people in  the class. I guess things will improve by the end of this year, RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?

Starting to miss the people from the debate team, I miss the times there. 

Homework is piling up because of my reluctance to do them. Must-do-HOMEWORK!!!!!

I hate my hairstyle now, it is sooo ugly, I feel like shoving double cheeseburgers down my throat till I choke to death EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE THEM.

Gosh, I sound like an irritating emo teen.

No comments: