Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh, hello, can't see you

I'm finally updating my blog!!!! I know you've been dying for me to update this right?  *act bhb* 

Let's start this post from Friday shall we?

Nothing significant that I could remember happened during lessons, let's skip to after school shall we. Mr Neo and Ms Djie were giving out our report cards and when Ms Djie called out my name, I rushed over to get my report card. Shetold me I was good at English and Science but needed to buck up at math and chinese. I took my report card, shaking with excitement, with beads of perspiration dripping from my head. This was what my grades were.

English                  74.7     A2
Maths                   48.0     D7
Chinese                40.0    E8
Comb Science      79.2     A1
Comb Humans   50.0     C6
POA                     58.0     C5
F&N                     60.0     B4

I FAILED MY MATHS BY 2 MARKS!!!!! KNN!! Must work harder!!! I was pleased with my A1 in science, I was disappointed I failed Chinese and quite relieved to pass Poa , Comb Humans And F&N. I was definitely irritated that I was 0.3 marks away from and A1 in English and upon Closer Inspection, I realised I topped English!!! I FREAKING TOPPED ENGLISH!!!!

YOU HEARD THAT?! I TOPPED ENGLISH!!!!

Now people are gonna call me a show-off, but I can't really be bothered because it's flaunt it or lose it.  Then had debates, while getting ready, Korin and I had a karaoke session, singing to Chinese songs. We prepared then headed to Unity Secondary, which was the venue. I was super confident, contrary to the adjudicator's belief. I just shot rebuttals, I was barely reading off a script(I didn't have one). In the end, we won the debate!!! WE WON!!! However, it's 2 loss 1 win, so we can't go to the next round. Well, it's all about the experience right?

Went home, memorised my lines, then went sleep.

Saturday
PERFORMANCE AT Catholic High! I was damn afraid I would get my lines wrong, and I really DID!!!! I missed out a whole line!!! Then went to eat, I swear to always think twice before going anywhere to eat. Pastamania was $$$$.

Sunday
nothing significant that I could remember.

Monday
HPB competition! My team was second to complete our work! I hope we get through. Found out something scandalous, then went for drama.

Tuesday
Bought costume

Wednesday
Drama Rehearsals!!!!!

Thursday
Rehearsal at ACS Barker. I really need to buck up, I'm the weakest link right now.

Friday
Slacked at home

And I just found out that anyone can stab you in the back, your friends may not be what they seem to be, watch out. This rule especially applies to ugly and attention-seeking people.

1 comment:

Jesslyn said...

Relink me k! :)
http://dancingsticks.blogspot.com