Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Blonde Kenji, arriving soon

Ignore the title for now, I just want to make a couple of shout outs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOONG JIA MIN AND JACINTA LIM!!!

Jiamin, who has been one of my closest friends these past 2 years, and Jacinta, my first close friend in 305, I wish you a smashing 15th birthday!!!! 

And,

Happy belated birthday, Michelle Cheng Yu Mei!!

You too, a close friend I've had for the past two years, although we're not in the same class now and we don't talk so often, at least the last 2 years of friendship meant something right?

Anyway, exams are here! And the only paper I'm confident of passing is English. I'm still confused with trial balances, I still have problems with the topic on bonding for chemistry, AND MY PHYSICS STILL CANNOT-MAKE-IT!!!! My F&N, Maths and Chinese is a gone case.

Although I have problems with the topic on bonding, I manged to top my class in that topic!! I thought I failed the test since I was stuck at a lot of questions. I managed to de-throne my class's top in chemistry and claim the seat for my own!! *Celebrates with confetti in lala-land* Well, it'll only be temporary, my head roll during chem paper.

Anyway, referring to the title, I'm planning to go blonde for the june holidays. Anyone think I should do it?

No comments: