Friday, May 29, 2009

My guy friends, or my lack thereof

I had a disturbing realization today during ptm. The number of female friends drastically out number the number of male friends I have. From the moment I entered the school to the time I reached my classroom, I ran into 3 guy friends and 9 female friends. I thought it was weird that i only ran into mostly female friends.   (PTM was okay.) 

Back to main point. While walking home with mum, she told me most of the friends I ran into were girls and said it seems like I have no guy friends. I immediately got defensive and said I had male friends, it was only because of the Ptm that they didn't get to she them. I immediately named Donavon and Sean, but my mind went blank immediately . It took my a few seconds to think of my other guy friends. AND I STRUGGLED A BIT TO REMEMBER.

If you were to ask me to list my female friends, I can say them very fast.

ISN'T THIS A LITTLE WEIRD? I LACK GUY FRIENDS. 

But it's easy to make friends with girls. Right?

OH YEAH. I GOT 10TH IN CLASS! WOO

But my grades still like shit lah.

llihnwodgniogsiamardknihti

I got 2 A2's, 1 B3, 2 C5's and 2 C6's. L1R4 16 L1R5 22

What school can i go to now?! Must start bucking up! Mr Neo says he will teach 5 physics chapters in term 3. THAT'S AN AVERAGE OF 7 PERIODS PER CHAPTER. 

IN OTHER WORDS, WE HAVE 3.5 HOURS OF LESSONS FOR EACH CHAPTER!!! D:D:D:D:

No comments: