Thursday, September 03, 2009

I got my pencil case back!

I got my pencil case back! I can't believe it. Did not get back my SL book though. Apparently, Kumar found it. o_O

WOW, HOW DID THEY FIND OUT IT WAS MINE? DID THEY READ MY BLOG OR SOMETHING?

Looks like I do have more readers than I thought.

Anyway, My day went pretty well, Although I woke up late and reached school at 8.45am, I did not get detention. It was my third time being late.

Then while I was looking for things in my bag, I found my SL badge!! I thought I had lost it forever. I thought to myself " My luck's finally getting good"

Then I remember, "For every force there is an equal and opposing reaction" (or something like that)

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT WAS THE BAD THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME?

I GOT 56/100 FOR CHEMISTRY. I CAN KISS GOODBYE TO MY "A" IN COMBINED SCIENCE.

OH WAIT I FIGURED OUT HOW THEY KNEW IT WAS MY PENCIL CASE.

MS Lin gave me a slip of paper containing the list of work I owe her , WITH MY NAME ON IT. They must have checked my pencil case.

No comments: