Sunday, September 27, 2009

Luuurve it! <3

I just watched Confessions of A Shopaholic, AND-I-LOVED-IT!!!! ESPECIALLY THE GREEN SCARF.

It's hilarious and totally cute.

My favourite lines:

No.3 "Oh my God, you speak Prada?"-Rebecca to Luke


No.2 "Shut up. Sale of the century"-Gay receptionist at Dantay West( He was first in line despite the sale having nothing but women's clothes, handbags and shoes.


Ready for number one?


AAAAAAAND NO.1 "She's not my girlfriend. She's not you." - Luke to Rebecca


I know, cheesy and mushy to the max, but I'm a sucker for lines like these.

NO. These are different from Mediacorp ones. First they don't have good lines like these, and they don't have charming lead actors with GORGEOUS English accents. The movie brought out my inner feminine side. It disappeared the moment the movie ended.

I watched the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy season 6! But I had 20 minutes left to watch before my sister wanted her laptop back! Now I don't know how it ends! ZZZZZZ. I'll have to download it.

OH YEAH. I FORGOT TO MENTION.

I totally want one of those geek glasses. The huge to the max ones. But I want mine U-shaped or slightly squarish, I would rather write a Chinese essay than wear the round ones.

Lemme find a photo.....

MY-DREAM-GLASSES. TOTALLY GETTING ONE.


That's Sam Sparro!! The guy that sang "Black and Gold"! I used to hate the song but if you're close to me you'll realize I keep singing it and I'm gaga over it( Random: How do you make lady gaga cry? Ans: You poke her face(POKER FACE) )

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, I love his album.

I'm thinking of getting a bowtie, suspenders and one of those ah beng bermudas. The wear it together with the glasses and look geek-chic to the max.

PS. Enjoyed service, better than the previous time I went.

No comments: