Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Motivated to post, NOT

I wanted to post last week, but I procrastinated. I had a lot of things to write, but I just lost motivation.

Anyway, I'm starting to think Singapore Idol is crap, simply because the don't know how to vote. It is a SINGING competition, so can someone tell me why Farhan is still in? No doubt he was voted in by girls who were partially deaf. Syltra deserved the spot way more than he did.

LIKE, HELLO. SHE'S MUCH BETTER THAN FARHAN CAN?

AIYA, SINCE WHEN DID SINGAPORE EVEN KNOW HOW TO VOTE PROPERLY?

Talking about it makes my blood boil. At least Sylvia, Tabitha and Duane got in. (YAY)

In brighter news- Wait, what am I talking about? I have none.

Oh yeah, bought Gatsby Moving Rubber, started styling my hair for school. I kinda like the way my hair looks when it's styled. But it's a hassle to wash off and my attention keeps going to my hair for fear that it gets messed up. (How messed up can it get? I'm practically sitting down all day)

Ok, getting real sleepy, gonna sleep soon

GOODNIGHT

No comments: