Monday, October 05, 2009

NEWSFLASH OF THE YEAR (for me)

THE TIME IS 12.35AM WHEN I STARTED TYPING THIS.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

Attention all readers!!! Especially drama club ones!!!

I felt random and decided to check out the inwardBOUND website (the theater company that teaches our school) AND I FIND OUT THAT THEIR PERFORMING OUR SYF PIECE! The one we got Gold with Honors for!

I am sooooooo gonna inform Ms Chan and the drama club!!!

Anyway, the performance is on 27 October (10am-12noon) and (3pm and 5pm) and 28 October (10am-12noon,limited seats) and (3pm to 5pm)

Venue: Singapore Repertory Theater

Price: $35 ($14 after NAC-Tote Board Subsidy)

I have to watch it because I want to see someone else portray my character. I admit, I wasn't very good at it. The play meant a lot to me so I'm gonna watch it no matter what!! Sean gave me a very un-enthu reaction of ,"okay". With an excuse of being sleepy.

BS. I can get enthu an excited even when I'm sleepy.

No offense man Sean.



The time now is 1 am

No comments: