Thursday, October 01, 2009

I get irritated, "alot"

PEOPLE!!

WHEN WILL IT SINK INTO YOUR HEADS THAT IT IS WRITTEN AS "A LOT".

NOT "ALOT".

After so many years of education and having English teacher's nag at you, an elementary error like this should not be existent!!!!

OH YEAH, AND BY THE WAY.

If you are a couple, in a public place, with complete strangers around you. No matter how in love you are, it never has and never will be appropriate to have PDA (Public Displays of Affection)

I am sure there are a thousand and one other ways to convey your love for each other without having to be so disgusting right?

YES, I JUST SAID IT, IT'S DISGUSTING.

Revolting, abominable, awful, repulsive, shameless and SLEAZY.

Not civic mindedness!

SO WHY ARE SCHOOLS WASTING TIME AND MONEY TO EDUCATE STUDENTS DURING CIVICS AND MORAL EDUCATION? IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!

I don't mind hugging, cuddling, holding hands, spooning, kissing(not French ones!) .

But I have my limits! Everyone does, AND YOU SHOULD HAVE LIMITS TOO.

To the couple who was being extremely shameless and sleazy on Tuesday at the McDonald's near Ang Mo Kio Hub:

Firstly, let me congratulate you on getting together, this next few months will be a delightful and sweet period of your life. Unfortunately, while you're merrily thinking that this relationship will last until you're old, saggy and ugly, it would be a great pleasure for me to burst your bubble and bring you back to earth. What you're probably experiencing is a just the "Honeymoon period". Where all the flaws are non-existent, and everything seems perfect. But later you'll start to drive each other crazy, pick on each other, fight every 30 minutes over the tinniest of details.

In other words, your relationship will not last. It's just a teenager thing so stop wasting your time AND STOP BEING SO SLEAZY AND STOP PDA-ING IN PUBLIC.

No one wants so see you sharing fries like how Lady and Tramp shared spaghetti!!!!

It was nice in "Lady and the Tramp" BUT IS REVOLTING IN REAL LIFE.

PLEASE. Love yourself and don't be a disgrace to others , your school and yourself!!!

*end of rant*

Guess who got 20/25 for E maths test and 70/100(A2?/b3?) for E maths CA2?





ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I'm damn happy can? I have come a really long way, from f9 to my current grade. Really have to thank Mr Loh . Or else I'd still be failing maths.

Shit, it's 2 am and instead of studying for Physics test and Maths mock test, I'm Stalking Facebook-ing !!!! ARGH ! WHY AM I NOT MOTIVATED TO STUDY?!

No comments: