Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm shadowed by my sister

Seriously. I think one reason my blog's name is 'Life sucks terribly' is beacsue of my sister. Why? SHE'S MUCH BETTER THAN ME AND MAKES ME FEEL INFERIOR.

Yes.It's sibling rivalry, it's just that she's winning and she dosen't feel threatened. Here's an example.

Me: I feel like having one of those website meter thingys to see how many hits I have on my blog.
Sis: I still remember when i was using blogger (she's using livejournal now) , i could have up to 200 hits a day.
Me: WHAT?! 200??!!! i get less than 20! (i think)
Sis: And I had passersby telling me I had a nice blog.
Me: (thinking how to murder my sister)

List of ways to kill my sister
1. Strangling (Will leave marks, may fail if she gives a good resistance)
2. Stabbing/Slashing (Too bloody and obvious)
3. Poison (Too suspicious)
4. Hitman (I don't think Hitman's exist in Singapore)
5. Guns (OUT! Singapore bans guns, what am I even thinking?)
6. Push her down the stairs? (PERFECT, NO ONE WILL KNOW UNLESS THEY WITNESS IT, the police may think it was just a fatal accident)


Of course I'm not going to kill her. I'm just gonna have to imagine killing her.

Actually, it's not surprising. My sisters linguistic abilities were very good. Her report books featured good comments about her writing skills. I'm lazy to draw out examples for you.

Now for list number 2
Aspects in which my sister is better than me
1) She's in a better school than me
2)She topped her level in p2 p3 and p4
3) Speaks and writes better than me
4) not as mathematically-inclined as me (although her maths isn't much better)
5) Is a bit chio (minus the fats she gained)
More updates in this list in the near future

Now let's move on to summarising my day

Had Australian maths competition- Had major disagreement with my friends regarding the answer to the last question
Had history-Did crossword
Handed in my magnum opus. I spent hours doing it, and it impressed some of my classmates FOR THE FIRST TIME. (but the person i wanted to impress wasn't there) .
Ate a little doing recess(my appetite has dropped=( )
Had english home ec Ve and went home

MUST DO ENGLISH RESEARCH!!!!!

No comments: