Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Finally

I haven't been updating for a few days already. I've removed edited the previous post so i don't get my parents into trouble. I DON'T WANT MY PARENTS IN JAIL!!! I LOVE MY PARENTS!!! (anyone that's a close friend or ever insulted my parents should know) Had an extremely tiring PE lesson. Anyway , I'll skip today's event's all the way to after school. I bumped into Eileen and Deena after the external (insert long word that i forgot) thinggy. Pfft, in the end i wasn't involved and my assembly was wasted! (I wanted to watch the performance) Anyway, we were walking to KFC to have our lunch, it's fun to chat with someone not from your class. Then some students from so-and-so school made fun of the way i talked just before i leaved (senses activate!!!). I almost flared up. (short-tempered right?) Then as Eileen, Deena and I left, those delinquents followed decided to follow and throw ice at us and jeer like your typical singaporean school delinquent. HAHA, very mature. Seriously, I'll never understand the forever immature, childish, irritating and insensitive world and mindsets of delinquents. Experts say that they have family problems an stuff, and it's because of their background that affects that.

Well, I'm sick and tired of it!!! Just because they have a miserable life, broken family etc etc. Dosen't give them an excuse to make the lives of others miserable right? What is their school teaching them anyway?

I really find the broken family thing stupid sometimes, I come from a broken family too, I doj't see myself going for piercings, tattoos, dyeing hair, breaking school rules or making the lives of others miserable. Parents plays a big role in this, if parents don't discipline their children properly, their children will end up like those delinquents.
(Warning:I'm gonna say something that may seem rude)
If you can't take care and discipline YOUR children, don't have so mnay children/ don't have any children. Because those people will be a nuisance to teachers, their classmates and may end up as a bad example for others. Maybe even ending up as murderers/rapists/robbers/thieves/arsonists/gangsters/loan sharks etc etc.

Just when my bad impression of the school was gone from my head thanks some very great friends i met there, the bad impression came back thanks to them. And what they did isn't very good for their school's reputation because it didn't have quite a nice reputation in the first place.

Imagine the amount negative comments I'll receive from people. =p

No comments: