Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Say you're my bitch!

After hearing Robin say , "Say you're my bitch."  on "How I Met Your Mother", I can't get that line out of my head, I have the urge to say it to everyone I see. It keeps going on and on and on. That little voice in my head keeps saying  " You're my bitch, you're my bitch, you're my bitch, you're my bitch, you're my bitch....... YOU'RE MY BITCH" 

I really hate my teeth, must-go-see-dentist! Must-get-braces! I look uglier than I already am when I smile . Then ther'e my hunching, I keep hunching, I may need to wear a back brace too! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

Imagine
Ugly + bad smile + hunchback of Notredame =  very fugly
 But then, if I get braces, it'll be:
Ugly + dental braces + spinal brace = still very fugly

But heck lar, if I can look good  for the rest of my life, I'd do it lar.

But then,  they're quite $$$ leh. How ah? Why must the price of beauty/vanity/a good smile be so $$$?

According to Wikipedia, countries like Sweden, Slovenia, Germany , Croatia and Denmark let patients under 18 GET ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT FOR FUCKING FREE, as it is paid for by their government's health care systems. 

Damn it! Why can't OUR country do that? We're a pretty kick-ass country, can't the government have some money set aside for this? 

sheesh, must be the SS homework that's getting me so agitated.

Ok, gtg finish moi SS homework!

No comments: