Thursday, January 15, 2009

THE WEEK IS LONG

It's finally Thursday, it's been a long week, sec 3 life is soooooooooo draggy. I have drama camp tomorrow, but it's not overnight. Looking forward to it.

James, please return my library book!!!

Went for choir today, my mum still has no idea I'm in choir. My legs almost broke, and I sounded flat at some parts. 

I have to finish my zuo ye, I have 1 page left.

I want to sleep. 
Craving for pasta in the white creme thingy.
The carton of milk is waiting for me, but I'm still not growing taller. I've seem to have stopped growing. And I'm only 1.78!!!! Just 2 more cm!!! 2 cm, 2cm, 2cm, 2cm, 2cm, 2cm!!!!! I wouldn't mind another 10kg while at it, I really want to gain weight, ( a lot of fat people must be planning my murder right now). 

So far, only 1 person noticed I have a new watch, which is Bertrand. 

I talked to my chinese teacher in Japanese. 

I keep scratching my head every 2 minutes as if it can remove the writer's block i am having right now.

My long pants are kinda baggy, maybe I should alter them.

I'm still craving for food.

I'm still having a writer's block.

James, please return my library book ASAP

The sky is black right now. 

I need $ for my lit file.

I will bloody drive a knife down your throat.

Is KayKay going to kiss Paul?

I'm being so random and I'm stil having writer's block.

ydoberabruoyffotignikcildnauoyrevollaetalocohcgniruopekilleefi <-- Guess what this means.

No comments: