Friday, December 12, 2008

Hello, my name is super-groggy.

You've heard of SuperNanny, Superman, Supergirl, Superboy, now, meet a new kind of Super:

SUPER-SLEEPY!!!

I am struggling to stay awake, play with my Nintendo DS and type this post. I barely fell asleep. I tried to sleep at 2am but my body refused to sleep for hours. Then when I fell asleep, I only got a few hours of sleep before getting rudely awakened by a phone call. And I can't go to sleep because I fear that I'll be unable to wake up on time COS I'M GOING OUT LATER. (WOOOOO!!! YAY! FINALLY)

I'm listening to Supergirl by Saving Jane, I am trying to change the lyrics to fit Super-Sleepy. Lyrics In RED and In brackets are the ones by me, the ones in black are original lyrics.
*Note*: Common sense should be telling you to listen to the song before you carry on with

I'm the life of the party (I'm leaving the party)
So contagious
(Just so sleepy)
All the boys wanna catch me
(Everyone can't find me)
But I'm just playin'
(Cos I've le~ft)

[one]
(*Yawn*)
One, Two come and see what I can do
(One, Two I'm gonna brush my teeth)
[two]  
(*Yaaawwnn*)
Two, Three everybody's after me
(Two, Three I will wash my face)
[three]
(*YYYAAWWWNNN)
Three, Four let me tell you what's in store
(Three, Four I will now jump in bed)
Lets go, everybody on the floor
(Lets go, everybody fall asleep)

I'm supergirl
(I'm Super-sleepy)
I'm everywhere
(I can't fall asleep)
I'm flashing lights
(The flashing lights)
They stop and stare (Just won't f*ck off)
I'm fabulous (I'm tired now)
I'm on a roll (I roll around)
I'm in your head and everybody knows ( I can't sleep now so I'm screwed now)
I'm, I'm, I'm supergirl (*YAWN* *YAWN* *YAWN* super-sleepy)

I'm the perfect disaster (I'm a snoring disaster)
You can't stop me (You will stop me)
Coming faster and faster (Snoring louder and louder)
But you just watch me [you just watch me] (And you just complain) (you just complain)

[five] (ZZZZZ)
Five, Six don't you want a little fix (Five, six you appear in my dreams)
[six] (ZZZZZZ)
Countdown, get a little crazy now (Oh no, you made it a nightmare)
[nine] (ZZZZZZZ)
Nine, Ten see me work the room and then (Nine, Ten I scream myself awake again)
Hold on ready here we go again (I'm awake all over again)

I'm supergirl (I'm super-sleepy)
I'm everywhere ( I'll go to sleep)
I'm flashing lights (but I can't do it)
They stop and stare (because you woke me)
I'm fabulous (I'm grouchy now)
I'm on a roll (You're f*cked up now)
I'm in your head and everybody knows (I'm kill you for waking me up)
I'm, I'm, I'm supergirl (I, I ,I just can't  sleep)

Walking every wire (Just can't fall asleep)
Set the world on fire (Set your ass on fire)
No one's shining brighter (Ohh, It's brighter than ever)
Oh Oh Oh (Yawn Yawn Yawn)
I'm supergirl (I'm sleepy-head)
I'm fabulous ( I'm grouchy too)
I'm on a roll (you woke me up)
I'm in you head and everybody knows (I love to sleep but I just can't sleep)
I'm everywhere (Not in dreamland)
Those flashing lights they stop and stare (The f*cking noise just stays on there)
I'm fabulous (I have no life)
I'm in your head and everybody knows ( I was asleep but got woken up)
I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm supergirl ( I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm drowzy now)
I'm, I'm, I'm supergirl ( I'm, I'm, I'm sleepy now)
I'm, I'm, I'm supergirl (I'm, I'm, I'm, super-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)



LOL

No comments: