Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I can't belive I forgot

oh shit, I can't believe I forgot about it, I was so panicked and excited about it before but I rotted too much during the holiday I forgot all about my "task". OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT.

Oh yeah, I have taken off my tagboard because I am sooo lazy, to delete messages from abominations who  don't know what the word" abomination" means and ban people on a daily basis.

And yes, I only know how to complain, that's why I have my blog, to rant and complain because no one listens to me at home, and some people just don't bother to reply text messages or instant messages. So I rant here, on my blog aka weblog aka online journal/diary. My little place in the cyberworld. So if you can't stand my rants, get your tushy out of here. I like to complain , fuss and rant and rot in self-pity and I have done nothing to deserve such hatred and animosity so just leave me alone and flame someone else's blog.

No comments: