Tuesday, December 30, 2008

what's that?

After watching 8 1/2 seasons of friends, a few episodes of the nanny watching a few stand-up comedians on youtube. I've been thinking of probably going into comedy, maybe I can start writing up a script for a comedy based on the people around me. They're funny people who have told me quite a few interesting life experiences. Then I can come up with characters that resemble my friends/family. But I'm not the super witty comedian type of person, so maybe I'll just be wasting my time doing this.

Besides, I have to finiush watching Naruto and write my book review!

Well, as a change of topic, I had drama yesterday, it was at 9am but I woke up at 10am! Of course lar, my body clock so screwed up, I have my breakfast/brunch/lunch when people are about to have dinner! I go to bed at 4am but fall asleep at 7am . Anyway, I arrived at around 10.30am. Had a lot of fun, as usual. Bought uniform at the cost of my lunch cos had to wait for my mum to arrive . Luckily, Miss Nat gave me extra time to have my katsudon. After that, we had syf rehearsals, we were kinda dusty, probably cos we hadn't had practise for awhile and that 3 people were not there.

Went home, bought dinner, showered, ate dinner, and slept early. I woke up at 1 am, slept for another 2 hours, lay there for about another 3 1/2 hours before deciding to stay up , so that I can set my body clock back to normal.

*Random note: I love the 7am sun!*

No comments: