Thursday, May 29, 2008

FEE FAI FOO FUM

Shit, i wanna post pictures but blogger's failing on me, fuck.

Day 3 of the course
Went to yck mrt station to meet Dian, Ayu and Ezra(macho-handsome-cute-hot guy in previous post) then go to the workshop together, what i didn't realise was that Dian was taking the same bus at the same bus-stop until we got off we YCK interchange. Met Ayu and waited for Ezra. We blast talked on the steps. Then Ezra came n we headed off, he was sooooo quiet. Which makes him kinda cuter than he already is. (lol, that sounded gay) We talked more on the way there. We arrived there and immediately went to our groups, brushed up our performance, and the singing. Camwhored with the girls a hell lot!!! They say i'm cute. (I'm over the moon !) Finally, girls that like me, YAY!!!! I don't mind switching them with girls in my class. Edgar (the anderson boy from the previous post) is soooo irritating, he thinks he's always right. bares no respect for others, irritates everyone, although Ezra seems to be able to tolerate him. So i tried to be his friend n started taling about Bleach since he kept trying to (unsuccessfully,unfortunately) to imitate Kuchiki Byakuya. (lol, Byakuya is much more hotter, cooler, muscular, n most importantly, TALLER) in the end, we kept debating about Zaraki Kenpachi that we started semi-quarrelling semi-debating.

Then he asked me, "Who do you is no. 1 espada?"

I replied nicely, hiding my hatred for that idiot-child with a smile, trying to apply everything i learnt in drama to fool him, " I think it's Barragan, followed by Stark, followed by Halibel.".

Then that think he very smart beansprout said , " I and my friends(his English is so "pro") think that stark is second, followed by the old guy (Barragan) then Halibel."

I gave face that read " I disagree" and said "Ok..., but that kinda dosen't make sense to me."

He replied in a I'm-right-and-you're-wrong manner, "Yah, u said 'you think so' " and walked off.

Karesia was trying to chill me down. i soooooo wanted to strangle that no-social-skills-idiot until his head fell off, force a butcher knife into his sternum,n force his ribcage apart, then pour highly-concentrated hydrochloric acid onto his heart and lungs, watch him scream in pain for mercy (if he's still alive). Then rip out his lungs and heart, slice and dice them with the butcher knife, behead him, then burn the rest of his body and watch in pleasure as it burns to soot black crisps. Then i'll send his head, diced up hearts and lungs and his ashes to his family. ni I'm thinking, are his parents like that too? Not that i'm insulting his parents. But that kid dosen't have a strand of social skills or maturity. In short, i dislike him.

Back to the post, Me Ayu n Fir wen to macs to eat, we played on the swings first till me n Fir felt like vomiting. Then headed to Macs to eat, we talked and laughed a lot for like, 2 hours cos of the rain. Then we walked to YCK mrt station n told each other racist jokes. I then went home and led my boring life at home.

Day 4 of the course
I overslept, met Dian with at the bus stop, she had a cold so i gave her my tissue paper. We bumped into Hadi there, another anderson guy in the workshop. Waited for 72, when it came, it was soo crowded that there was no space for me dian n hadi. so we had to wait, luckily, there was another 72 but it was full too, then there was a THIRD 72, this one was empty. Like, wtf? Met ayu then walked to YCK together. Rehearsed near the piano and elevator, of YCKSS. Lol, the Yck campus is much better than Deyi campus. sian. I couldn't stand my finge so i borrowed michelle's hair clip n cliped up my fringe, the girls found it cute n took pictures of it. then rehearsed somemore. Played truth or dare, we dared edgar to chew his shoe and he really did, we were all absolutely digusted, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did i forget to mention that he puts his pencil lead into his mouth? Rehearsed and crapped al ot,. The girls like me a lot!!! They say i'm the cutest guy there, while ezra is the most macho and handsome. lol, First time so many girls say i'm cute. Camwhored AGAIN. Then went for lunch with Dian, Aruna, Michelle, Diyana, Ezra and 2 yck netballers that i dunno but i still chatted with them. dian took 20 mins to persuade Ezra to eat lunch with us, too bad Ayu didn't go, bumped into Soong n hui Ching =( booo. Talked very long there, we made the most noise there. i spilled my coleslaw. Embarrassed myself. Then chatted and camwhored on the way home, saw "giraffes at the mrt station to promote the zoo, i thought they were real giraffes for a second. Then walked home with dian since we lived very near.

Deciding over the costumes is a huge chore, especially since i have a very small wardrobe! I need to revamp/expand my wardrobe!!! HELP!!!
I need: ( i think)
1-2 Vests
1 Coat
1 Skinnies
1 Trousers/long pants
2 Belts

No comments: