Thursday, May 29, 2008

pics part 3

See? Magic! The ring box sticks to my finger
Something i saw at a void-deck
Taken from YCK mrt while Ayu n Ezra were waiting for their train
I LOVE TUNA!!!!!!!!!
Graffiti (not by me, duh!)
Edgar, he looks weird/ugly in the photo but who cares? *shrug*
me n ayu
me and michelle(yck)
me,after Ayu and Dian styled my hair, Handsome rite?
group photo!
top row from left: Michelle, Nicole, Me
bottom row from left: Karesia, Sherly, Ayu
It's super difficult to get a photo of Ezra cos he's camera shy
Another group photo
somethin i saw near jack's place
Right next to it was this.
the water spill looks like an umbrella right?
"giraffes" i saw at amk mrt
I wish i were that tall . LOL! jking, but i wish i were taller lar
Ayu n Ronald MacDoanld
Fir n Ronald MacDonald
I almost fell into a drain to get this pic
Tian Ci n Michelle playing with each other
Tian Ci n Michelle look like a couple (i heard they are a couple)
Tissue paper sticks to his back????
Ezra during practise
Firdaus
Macdoanld smokes (cigarette butt in between index n middle finger)
Me and Ronald MacDonald
Karesia
Sheryl
Michelle (Yck)
Ezra
Fir
lol,I really love to take pics of everything.

No comments: