Friday, May 23, 2008

We demand our money back!!!!

Went to eat lunch with Don Sean and Bert at KFC. Waited for a while cos the queue was damn long. But it didn't get any shorter instead, it go longer. So we decided to just go order our food. The KFC prices burnt a whole in my pocket/wallet. But that isn't the point. the main part is that don and Sean's orders were wronged. They actually ordered cheese fires but got normal fries. Although Don specifically asked for cheese fries. Then when they asked for a change, the staff (who was wearing a tie so is probably a manager or something) gave a fucking-pissed-off face n charged them an extra $2.80 for the 2 cheese fries when they already paid it. The staff got it wrong, n they had to pay $2.80.

*pissed off mode is currently charging , please hold*

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE??!! IF IT WERE ME, I'D COMPLAIN TILL I GOT MY REFUND, SEND A COMPLAIN LETTER TO THE COMPANY AND TILL I GET AN APOLOGY AND SEE THAT THE PERSON IS FIRED. THEN I'LL REPORT IT TO CASE. HO HO!!! I KNOW IT'S KINDA FUCKING NOT MY BUSINESS BUT I FEEL THAT THEY WERE INJUSTIFIED.

Last day of school. played Stress like crazy, won Wei Fang in Duel Masters (i didn't take a single hit from him). Cleaned up classroom. Some fucker took my red file. I was inserting the f-word into whever possible without making grammatical errors in every sentence for the next 5 minutes. Then had a talk on saftey during the holidays. I sooo predicted that. We had it last year. Have something more innovative can?

lol. If anyone from KFC or school reads this, i'm soooooooo screwed..

No comments: