Thursday, May 15, 2008

I feel good!!! As if...

Was super tired yesterday, i stayed up till 2 am that day to chiong prepatory work, then woke up at 6 0 clock to finish the rest in sch. But i didn't , i'm so screwed for art. After my paper, i went to do It project, didn't do much, but i now noe Gerlyn has a bf . Then ate lunch with Don Sean Bert Zhen Ning and Gerlynh, they kept making fun of the fact that someone liked someone among the group which wasn't a wise move, they tried to make them sit next to each other but it ruined their moods, of course i shut up since i knew she was attached. I think i made the guy jealous when i humoured her though, his face was as black as soya sauce n me sean n don had to talk to each other via sms. So stupid lar. the walked back home, met jasmine , jing wen n wen ning, I walked Jasmine to sch since she wanted company. Then bumped into james while walking to the bus-stop. Took a bus home and crashed on the bed after using the comp for a few hours. Exams are finally over!!! whoo!!!! Sean n Don asked me to play badminton with them, which wasn't a wise move, since i suck at every sport. I'd really loved to go , it's just that i suck at it, I can't even return a serve. how would u expect me to play? sheesh

No comments: