Saturday, May 31, 2008

I think i have bad singing.

I seriously think i have bad singing, although people say i sound nice, i think i sound like Singapore's William Hung.



Final day of workshop

Woke up early to meet Ayu Ezra and Dian too go there earlier to get ready,. Ayu called me 15 minutes earlier then i asked her too........... Took the same bus as dian to go to YCK mrt , then met up with ayu. Bumped into Aruna n Hadi, we chatted, we waited for Ezra from 7am (the meeting time) to 7.56am. Which is the time he reached. We were LATE. Then got changed into our costumes, the girls cheered for me when they saw me. =) Then Ayu n Dian styled my hair, the girls said i looked handsome (WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!) Rehearsed n reahearsed, watch Ezra rehearse, damn funny lar. We did the recording, we had a few mess ups and Ayu was super emo cos of fear of what her bitch teacher would say ( i dislike her too, she's like Ms F, Drama ppl will noe ). We cheered her up, IT WAS SUPER DIFFICULT!!! We then had our final performance, (although it was nth much). I like, got a pretty loud ovation when they were giving out the certs. Ayu n Dian screamed, " KENJI!!! I LOVE U!!!!!!" lols. They were joking lar, of course. We forced ayu to take a group pic with us, (That Ms Ng form YCK sec is super funny). Then went over to the bubble tea shop opposite yck sec, which was near mayflower primary n the primary sch memories started flooding back. Then went home with Ayu n Ezra, I talked on the phone with her later but my phone battery went flat halfway through ( i panicked lar, cos i was giving her advice on how to tackle her situation n it was the serious part.)

No comments: