Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Botak

Yes, it's true, I'm botak, I had my hair shaved, I look like Mark Lee from 三个好人 ,except without the pock marks and with glasses.

I gave a lot of people very "hair-raising" surprises. My family was stunned when they saw my new haircut. They said I was crazy to have it so short, to make things worse, it costed 8 dollars.

So, I ran into Candace outside the school, and she looked SUPER SHOCKED. Her mouth was gaping.

Next was my class, when I walked into the classroom, a lot of people went ,"Oh my god!". So it kinda was like this:





The red things are the doors, I'm the black spot. By the time I reached spot "1". Quite a few people noticed my hair and said , "Oh my god". By the time I was at spot "2", I walked past Soong's group and it was their turn to go, "Oh My God" . By the time I was at spot 3, I received quite a lot of stares from a lot of surprised people. A lot of people asked why I cut my hair like that. To which I replied ,"Just for fun".


At assembly, more ,"oh my gods" and more " What happened to your hair?" and more " Why did you cut your hair like that?"

Mr Yeo even stopped walking to take a good look at my hair.

Fast forward to after School. Drama was as fun as ever, the sec 3 girls had the most exaggerated.
Ok, I've lost my patients to type. i'm ending this post, I'm moving on to the next one

No comments: