Thursday, September 04, 2008

the lists

I've decided to make some lists

List things to do by the end of this year
1.Pass maths
2.Do better for Chinese
3.Pick up a sport (anyone willing to teach me?)
4.Convince mum to let me join choir( although I'm in it already)
5.Pass 2.4km run
6.Decide whether or not I want to join SL
7.Gain weight(muscle mass is preferable but I'm too lazy)
8. Hit 1.8m

List of things to do before graduation
1.Get a date and outfit for prom
2.Pass maths
3.refer to 1,2,3,5,7 of previous list.
4. Be 1.9m-2m tall
5. Kiss a girl

List of things to do before I do before I die

1. Go to Japan
2. Go to America
3. Pick up an instrument and play it well
4. Learn a sport and play it well
5. Get a tan
6. Keep shoulder-length hair for at least a month
7. Be more successful than my sister
8. Kill my sister if I fail goal number 7.(joking)
9. Speak and write fluent Japanese
10. Have a car
11. Get arrested for a crime
12. Get drunk and do something embarrassing
13. Be famous (not for breaking the law)
14. Be rich
15. Win something
16. Strike 4d/Toto
17. Speed Drive without getting into an accident or getting caught
18. Publish something
19. Turn hot
20. Get laser eye surgery
21. Correct my teeth
22. Lose my virginity

List of things I inherited from my parents
1.Short-temper - mum and possibly dad
2.Laziness - Dad
3.Acting skills - mum
4. Loud snoring - Dad






List of reasons I shouldn't like you
1. You're attached
2. We're like oil and water
3. Cos we won't be friends if tell you
4. I can't get you out of my head

No comments: