Sunday, September 28, 2008

OH-MY-GOD

WOOO!!! My dad's in Singapore! I went out to have lunch with him today! God, I miss him, I haven't seen him in a while. He looks older somehow, (must be the formal attire and glasses). We had lunch at sakae sushi , which I have to say, sucked a lot since I last went there. The sushi rolls tasted weird(probably cos it spent too much time on the conveyor belt) . The edamame sucked. EVEN worse, the bowl of tempura udon has shrunk A LOT! And they only gave 2 pieces of ebi, (which has also shrunk) , as opposed to the additional lotus, sweet potato and eggplant. Also ate sashimi, and this salad (forgot the name). I couldn't eat much, the food was bad. Then we went walking around, as usual, we went to a game shop to see if there were any games I liked.

In the end, we bought 2 games, instead of the usual 1 game. I got Harvest Moon DS Island of Happiness(which I think has the suckiest controls in Natsume's attempt to make good use of the touch screen) . The other game is BRAIN AGE 2!!! WOOO!!! It rocks . Brain age 2 is like, THE BEST! But I can't believe my brain age is 40+. I  even hit 60 at one point. But the games are soo fun, I'm bringing it to school to test some people in my class. Then see how "fast" they think.

My mum thinks dad bought 1, which was enough to piss her off, cos she thinks it's a waste of $$$ . If she finds out I got 2, I'll hear no end to her nagging. My sister called me a bloodsucker cos dad buys me a game everytime we meet. She complained to me how much she needs contacts. 
I'M WILLING TO SPONSOR $20 FOR THEM!

No comments: