Monday, September 01, 2008

Can there be a better best friend

Can there be better friends? I love them, I love my best friends! Maybe even more than my family. (my mum's still no.1). Seriously, I have been such an abusive best friend, I feel that I'm gonna burn in hell when I die. I owe them a lot. If reincarnation exist, they're gonna be reincarnated as rich and handsome and successful businessmen. And I'll probably end up being their lowly subodinate/ bodyguard / maid(touch wood)/ butler(better than maid), or if I'm lucky, I may be their abusive superbly supportive Best Friend with homicidal moodswings a positive, never-say-die, enthusiastic attitude beacuse the god of the underworld thinks that it'll be fun to give them another abusive fantabulous best friend like me.

I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!
I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!
I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!
I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!
I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!
I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!
I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!
I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!

Which are, DONAVON TAN YUNG JIA AND SEAN TENG JINN MUN!!!!

followed by Soong Jia Min, Loh Simin, Tan Pueh Suan, Sui Hui Ching, Vincent Ling, and Bertrand Ong.

Listening to I'll be there for you (aka the opening theme song for FRIENDS)

No comments: