Sunday, September 28, 2008

Very super a lot of photos


STOP LITTERING!!!! THROW IT INTO THE BIN!!!!

Lol, Like people so free go notice the sign, who would notice the sign? Wo would even bother taking a photo of it ? You can have a million of these and people will still jay-walk




This is what I look like now. I hate my nose, jaw and hair.
This is belle Koh's bag, and it's completely empty! (minus the file and pencil case)


Vermin to drivers.
Mother nature is dying

I have no idea what this has to do with my art theme.

More trees.

KEEP SINGAPORE LITTLER FREE!!!! YOU SEE THAT?!


What's there to build!? You're killing the earth!
Lol, my mum is a HUGE fan of F1, she knows almost every racer's name and what team he/she is on(is there even a female driver?) . She's practically glued to the tv screen. she also can watch until very 激动 (ji dong) (excited).

No comments: