Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Eat lunch

I absolutely HATE eating alone. Eating lunch alone is like cursing my parents in my face. I hate eating it so much that I'm starting to imagine that I'm not whenever I am, I would imagine that I'm eating lunch with my 3 new imaginary friends, theyre names are , " Me, Myself and I"

"Me" is always quiet and shy. He has low self-esteem, and he's always eating so slowly.
"Myself" is a polar opposite of "Me", he's loud, rude, vulgar, perverted, over confident, and so arrogant that I feel like wringing his toothpick-neck.
"I", is something like a balance between the "Me" and "Myself". Just add the both of them together and you get "I". I enjoy talking with "I". "I" undersatnds me the most, "I" can sometimes be irritaing like "Myself" though, but I learn to accept all of their flaws.

OMG, WHAT AM I DOING?!!! I'M MENTAL!!!!

Actually I didn't really eat alone, I was later joined by Tian Tian. Although no the best person to lunch with, it's better than eating with "Me , Myself and I". She left later with her friends and I continued eating my fries with "Me, Myself and I".

Speaking of the MacDonald's Fries, They're extremely dry and taste really bad. They're, like really low-grade potato chips which are narrow and long. In my opinion, the standard of the fries have gone from bad to worse. I prefer the Mos burger ones, they're thick, not dry, and has that distinct potato flavour in it. The after taste that lingers in your mouth makes you crave for more until you finally finish the packet of fries, much to your disappointment. While MacDonald's fries make you crave for nothing but a drink to clear moisten your throat because a MacDonald's fry can cause a drought in your whole mouth and in your throat.

I-WANT-TO-EAT-MOS-BURGER!!!!

No comments: